Welcome to the best online Car Key information resource anywhere on the World Wide Web!
Scroll down for exact details of how to programme your the remote fob or keyless entry blip for your model of Porsche.
- Remote Fob advice from AutoKey Squad Porsche Car Key Specialist
PORSCHE KEY FOB PROGRAMMING:
1996 PORSCHE 911 WITH POP OUT STYLE KEY.
1.Sit in car with doors,bonnet and boot lids closed
2. Start car. shut off car. remove key, wait 90 seconds
3. Switch ignition on. wait 15 seconds until immob. light in clock goes out.
cycle key off then on. wait 15 seconds until this light starts to blink
4. with light flashing you can now enter the four digit code. Example: to
code 6 turn key off on off on 6 times. Then leave key on until light comes on
again. Now you can enter the second digit and so on. At the end of this
leave the key on.
5. If code is accepted light will start to flash
6. With the key in the on position, push and hold each remote one at a time
until the led’s in the doors flash. You get one minute to tune the remotes.
You must redo all the remotes.
We hope this advice from AutoKey Squad solved your Porsche Remote Fob or Keyless entry programming problem. If your remote is faulty or still not working, you should click here for a DIRECT quote on a new Porsche Remote Key Fob or replacement Car Key – avoiding Dealership charges.
Alternatively click here for more online advice on Porsche Fob programming: